24.7.14

Natural hair/body mist

Follow along with the photos
I am learning something everyday about my hair ..as to what products works best for my hair, how to create my own natural products, and how to use 100% pure natural essential oils on my hair and body. The list is long when talking hair growth treatments that rely on essential oils. I came up with this recipe by doing a bit of research to include what oils are best compatible with one another and the benefits each oil provides. The mixture requires essential oils of lemon, sweet orange, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, cedarwood, and eucalyptus,  It's fantastic for softening your hair in addition to making it stronger and promoting hair growth. The process is easy, let's begin
Recipe: Mix 10 drops each of the oils into an applicator bottle of your choice (this spray bottle is not even a 1 cup). All you have to do is fill the rest of the bottle with water, shake well, spray the mist all over your head and or body, then massage the mixture into your scalp every night. If you wish, you can rinse with cool to luke warm water then wash hair with a natural shampoo the next morning. I often massage this treatment into my scalp every single night for the best results without the shampoo option. Essential oils can be very expensive and hard to find but I recommend giving them a try ..find essential oils at health stores as well as online retailers