13.4.13

Hawaii through my eyes: Day 6

I'm going to jump start today's post off with Hawaii's most beautiful landmarks and beaches. Hawaii has probably the most famous landmarks and the most beautiful sceneries on the planet. The typical Hawaiian beach has grainy-like golden brown sand combined with tiny pebbles of lava rocks. As mentioned in my previous posts the water is crystal clear on many of the beach locations on Hawaii - I was so amazed. The sand is clean and well maintained and free of bugs/dirt flees. I must also say there's always a light tropical breeze that blows over the entire island from morning to night, in my opinion. I found the weather to be very manageable as there may be a slight chance of shower here and there throughout the day
 (please revert back to this blog to use my photos, thanks)