8.4.13

Hawaii through my eyes: Day 1

If you are planning your next vacation or trip - plan it in !Hawaii
Hawaii has so much to see and do - I consider it paradise. The people are friendly and polite as they are rich in heritage, culture, and family. With great beaches and amazing sceneries I surely fell in love with this place. The list of things to do is endless as Hawaii is full of tradition, culture, and history. There are museums, art galleries, zoos, theatres, and historical tours. There are excellent beaches for swimming, snorkeling, and with the incredible high waves - perfect for surfing. Some beaches includes waters as blue as the sky and as clear as crystals - with sand of red, white, black, and gold. The food of Hawaii is so good with many cuisines brought by multi-ethnic immigrants ranging particularly of American, Polynesian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, and Korean - including plants and animal food sources imported from around the world for agricultural use. Local restaurants serve the traditional scoop of rice, a variety of seafood, Mochi, ramen, sushi, a wide selection of meats, and poultry. Take this journey with me as my photos speak for themselves and I'm sure you will fall in love with this island I consider !paradise
 (please revert back to my blogs to use my photos, thanks)