8.7.11

HM floral fishtail

Outfit of the day ... 
Floral is not just for Spring ... I adore floral prints and honestly I really can't get enough of them. Floral dresses, tops, and skirts are all over my wardrobe – not just for spring, but all year round in my opinion. Floral is classy, very feminine, and add just the right amount of pop to an outfit or look -- This HM floral fishtail skirt coordinated with Ford is feminine and totally a classic look. I could wear floral printed / pattern clothing all year round and probably would never get tired of it. While in my opinion this look will continue to be popular and one of the most respected and chic - HM floral fishtail skirt -- I brought this skirt earlier this year. I couldn't believe that it was only like $10, yellow knit scoop neck sweater, wooden bangle / turquoise bracelet, brown leather band Marc Jacobs watch, brown leather Jeffrey Campbell -- Ford, and a Louis Vuitton handbag -- Tivoli GM