19.7.11

Lovely stripes ...

Hope everyone is enjoying their day! Thanks so much for visiting/following my blog, xx
Stripes are all over the place and I love it ... Cardigans are a must have in my wardrobe -- I want every style, design, and color. I'm seeing them all over the place this summer. -- I'm especially in love with the basic colors and stripe designs. Today I’m wearing a boyfriend ... or as some may say a grandfather inspired cardigan. I basically coordinated a grey and white long sleeve cardi with a pair of baggy heather grey wide-leg pants with elastic at the ankle. There are so many different styles and ideal outfits to coordinate with cardigans (that's way I love them so much) -- try mixing reds and blues or some kind of pop of color to your cardigan -- whether it be a basic or stripe for a classy chic standout retro look. Whichever color are design of your cardigan -- I guarantee the look will look and be amazingly fabulous. Outfit description: Cotton knit grey/white long sleeve cardigan, basic ruby red cotton tee, grey baggy wide leg pants, grey knit knee high socks, Lucky Brand black leather sandals, and a Louis Vuitton handbag-- ruby red EPI Speedy 30