14.7.11

Such a princess

Floral featuring pink lining coordinated with Sam Edelman, and CHLOE 
?How was your day today
Today was so beautiful the weather was so perfect, a perfect day in summer -- almost too perfect.
One of my favorite things to do is to sit at my favorite coffee shops / cafes while drinking white hot chocolate, which I know sounds kind of weird, but it's actually good -- it's basically melted premium chocolate of your choice or both (dark, milk, or white chocolate) with steamed milk then topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips yum yum - Navy blue floral printed dress, featuring pink lining around the neckline, breastplate, and sleeves -- this dress is so pretty in person, I love the texture of it, the flow is amazing, navy blue knit tights, gold/gemstone jewelry, Sam Edelman open toe boots (Lace up Wedge) -- these boots was purchased from UO, last year, tall be yet comfy, I got the black leather as well as this lovely rich brown color -- they could literally go with everything, CHLOE handbag -- the Tracy bag - I feel like a princess in this dress