18.6.14

Stand up straight

Even in the Winter I foresaw me wearing maxis all Summer long. I feel most comfortable when I'm in maxis. For those interested in my hair transition I will be doing before and after pics in the future, as you can see in today's OOTD my hair is straight and has been trimmed, as I mentioned in a few posts back. The salon chopped off like 4 inches of dead permed hair. I must admit, I have hair like cotton ..they call it "4C hair" ..coarse, really-really thick, and coily. I am so grateful to have this type of hair as there are many things I will be able to do with it (I'm into big-big hair). My journey to natural hair will continue until I reach the 1 year mark of transitioning - then I will decide if I will do the "big chop" during that time
vintage floral maxi
simple top
leather DV boots
..and a bunch of big chunky designer, modernist, and vintage sterling jewelry