24.2.14

A mix of good ideas

I would describe today's look as feminine with a touch of the 60's, I suppose. I love looking sophisticated yet casual, yet retro. I like to dress according to my mood, especially during the winter months. During this time of year I mostly wear layers with touches of color.. my hair would normally be worn in a large twist bun. My motto in terms of clothing: wear what makes you comfortable, be different from everyone else. I enjoy searching for vintage items and one-of-a-kind pieces. I am a sucker for matching bargain with expensive or designer pieces. I live for Christmas/black Friday sales. My religion is to wear much jewelry as possible (big-chunky rings, bracelets, and necklaces are my staple pieces)

OOTD:
Grey basic top
Vintage pattern maxi skirt
JC leather fringe lace-up boots
Fendi leather bag
Vintage, designer, and modernist sterling jewelry