8.5.13

Vintage costume jewelry

There are many different types of vintage jewelry out there you can add to a collection. I especially like the rustic-patina look to most vintage pieces. Although vintage jewelry range from years and even centuries ago I have no problem wearing and collecting these pieces. Vintage sterling and gold rings are my favorite to collect though It seems I am falling in love with all sorts of vintage costume pieces more each day. The older stunning statement pieces has a gorgeous applique detail that makes it quite delicate and elegant. These pieces were given to me by a good friend of mine where she brought from different estate sales, ranging from a pearl necklace on string, multi gemstone beetle earring on 14k gold, Tafari silver pin, Russian wooden floral brooch, and other pieces