18.5.13

DIY personalized charm jewelry

All you need is a handful of charms or beads of your choice. In this case, I found a bag of alphabet charms while on vacation in Hawaii. These charms are sterling silver and have the designer's initials/925 on each - other than that I don't know much about them. They were kind of cute so I brought them and figured I could use them to make little personalized jewelry out of them. In the bag of charms I was able to come up with my own little quotes to it my own. After you find your beads or charms, then all you need is some type of string to use as a necklace for your charms/beads - (you could even make a bracelet if you like). For mine, I decided to use a leather necklace with sterling magnets clasps that attaches together. Once you have your choice of necklace or bracelet, string your charms/beads in the order you prefer and there you go. DIY projects as such are always fun to do with family and friends