27.1.13

Delightful home accents

I guess I like to dress my home as I dress myself by adding many colors, floras, patterns, and abstracts. These delightful home accents were found in various shops/stores which really brings a neat vibrancy to the room. I enjoy decorating a room with random trinkets such as plants, baskets, candies, and colorful jars to add a bit of personality to a space - small details counts the most in my opinion. Another favorite thing I like to do is fill glass jars with peppermints, butterscotch, or any hard colorful candy and place the jar on white wooden shelves/stands. If you are concerned that the candy will melt, you can fill the jars with faux candies or colored marbles found in various arts and craft stores. Stay tuned for more of my personal favorite home decor ideas