19.11.12

Tucked

Tucking a top or blouse into a pair of pants or skirt is very easy to do (considering there are many ways to get the tucked effect or something close to it). Here's how I do it: First I choose my top - I like to use a nice long length top (not too long - maybe hip length or so), the extra length gives a little more to work with if needed as you don't want your top to be too short - if it’s too short then you may not be able to tuck it in properly. I will then make sure the top is neat and smooth before it is tucked. Lastly, I prefer to simply tuck in the front of my top and leave the back neatly loose and free. 
Mustard top, forest green pencil skirt, Macy's brand tights, UO military style coat - not sure what the brand is, 14k gold gemstone necklace (smokey quartz/citrine) - made by EFFY, gold bracelet, Coach bracelet, and other gemstone, gold, and sterling jewelry, brown leather boots (brought in Europe), Louis Vuitton bag (which I use as a clutch)