14.11.12

Every now and then

Every now and then a girl has to splurge on a good vintage dress
I admire vintage dresses dated all the way back to the mid century to today's modern styles. I think vintage clothing brings such a unique theme to an outfit/look - balanced with the right accessories. There are many different ways you can wear vintage without the feel of wearing a costume. I like styling vintage garments with accessories such as colorful scarves, leather spaghetti strap belts, oversize bags, large sunglasses, and of course chunky jewelry. The Free People store is one of my favorite stores to shop and I just adore the vintage dresses on their website (Simply click here). At the end of the day, vintage clothing is like one of the most simple type of fashion. Simply throw on a vintage dress, a nice wedge, a couple of pieces of chunky jewelry, and GO