21.8.12

Fp messenger

Kind of cute, you think? This bag was purchased at the Free People store sometime ago I believe it was about $138 or so, but it reminds me of a vintage Native American style bag that I once saw in a vintage boutique. I'm an avid designer purse collector and must say this bag really stood out to me - as I have not worn it yet this messenger would look great with a long hobo maxi skirt/dress, destroyed jeans, or even a baggy jumpsuit. Simply fun, stylish, and overall fabulous. I am happy with it even though I have never purchased a bag from FP. It can be worn with just almost anything and could hold all of my belongings, great workhorse kind of bag (good for laptops, books, and other materials) - Definitely worth the 'pennies' paid! click here for more fp bags like this one