13.6.11

GEE WAWA and stripes ...



Today's outfit of the day will be paying a kind contribute to my black leather GEE WAWA boots. These boots are truly amazing and surprisingly comfortable. I finally had the chance to wear  them and received a great deal of compliments. I brought them from Solestruck.com some time ago but couldn't decide when or what  to wear them with. GEE WAWA have a variety of different styles, ranging from leather boots, flats, and sandals --- available online. Online recommended websites: Freepeople.com and Solestruck.com -- I paired this look based by these black GEE WAWA boots coordinated with a lovely blue cotton long sleeve pocketed top (nice addition of color contrast), black and white maxi stripe dress featuring a slit on the left side (in which I tied a small knot), a Marc Jacobs pirate watch (I love this watch -- I purchased it at Nordstorm last year glad I did because it is such a unique piece to have)), a 14k gold gemstone ring, and a Burberry handbag - made by Burberry (the Knight studded bag --  which weights a ton but that's ok)http://www.solestruck.com/gee-wa-wa-womens-shoes/