19.6.11

Denim and Irregular Choice wedges ...

Outfit of the day ...
Today's look of the day is pretty much simple -- but yet classy. Although it was a bit humid out today this look was perfect for the sunshine.  Outfit description:  Abercrombie/Fitch long sleeve denim button down shirt, maxi knit skirt -- Can I please tell you how much I love ZARA, this store is truly one of my all time favorites! I brought this skirt sometime last year, they had it in various colors, this one was my favorite. This skirt is so comfortable and is made out of a soft knit light weight cotton material, I could indeed wear it all day, everyday -- totally maxi obsessed, I also coordinated this outfit with a vintage inspired brown woven leather belt -- brought from Abercrombie and Fitch, cream spaghetti strap cami, sky blue leather band Coach watch, a orange gemstone ring, a pair of Irregular Choice wooden wedge featuring brown leather woven detail -- 6.0 inch wedge heavy weight but very comfy --love Irregular Choice shoes, and a Louis Vuitton handbag -- speedy 40