31.5.11

Pink floral

Today's outfit of the day ...
Calling all floral print lovers -- floral print is great for everyday of the year if you ask me. Contribute to this classy but yet chic floral printed dress, featuring a floral design with a  fantastic vintage twist. This dress is made of a light weight cotton material which is soft to the touch and very comfort for all day wear. I coordinated this look with a brown leather spaghetti strap belt -- positioned above the waistline, a Fendi pink MOP leather band watch, dark color violet open toe patent leather wedges, and a Louis Vuitton shoulder bag, which at times is used as a clutch bag.  If you would like to inquire where I shop to buy my clothing and shoes, please send me an email, and I will be happy to answer questions, as sometimes I forget to post it