15.5.11

Puff sleeve slouchy dress

Today's outfit of the day ...
A fabulous textured loose fitting black and white graphic puff sleeve slouchy dress. I love this dress - this dress has such a beautiful vintage style and comfortable fit to it. Featuring a unique graphic design consisting of arrow shape patterns. My favorite detail about this dress is the three buttons located in accordance on top of the shoulder - a lovely creative feature to this dress that I like alot. I basically coordinated this dress with a Coach navy patent leather band watch, a gemstone ring - which added a nice color contrast.  To the waist line I wore a spaghetti black leather belt - I  almost always wear a belt when wearing a dress, wearing a belt brings a delicate look and feel to the look as well, black sheer knee length socks, Lucky Brand honey brown leather Randy Wedges featuring a top-stitch leather straps, shaped wooden platforms, red LV leather EPI handbag - Alma, nice pop