2.4.11

My favorite Handbags . . .

Louis Vuitton - Courtney GM I love this bag it's so retro you can wear this bag with jeans and a tee shirt and be good to go, when I saw this bag I knew I had to have it! When it was purchased I believe Louis Vuitton was almost sold out. The studs gives this bag such a feel of rock and roll - a keeper
Louis Vuitton Giant Cup
Left - Louis Vuitton Tivoli GM
Right - Patent violet Bellevue PM
Front - Damier Alma PM
The Tivoli and the Alma are my favorites
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in multicolor
Black and white I couldn't resist I had to get both
Left - Louis Vuitton Delightful PM
Right - Louis Vuitton Perforated Speedy 30 
 Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 30 - the perforated speedy is my favorite
 
Burberry Warrior Bag
Burberry Knight studded bag 
 
Hysteria made by Gucci
 Vintage Boston by Gucci
Fendi B Bag in Black Patent Leather
Featured from my personal collection
I tend to spend more $ on Handbags rather than clothes, shoes, or anything else at times - my "small" obsession. Handbags is an accessory that I carry on any given day of the week - the item I'm willing to shell out extra money on because I am aware of their longevity and investment. Handbags are the way to a woman's soul - Great accessories