20.4.11

Free People's April Catalog

Excited to have received Free People's April Catalog - Very Inspirational looks this month I love everything in this catalog for this month. I love FP
my favorites ...
 Extreme vintage flare jeans - $148
 
 Pretty in peonies dress ditsy flower dress -$269 - Cascade convertible skirt - $88
 
 Hong Kong special piontelle - $48 - Lace cat suit - $88 - Happy trail skirt - $88
 
 Floral Godet duster skirt - $198
 
 Silk floral maxi skirt - $150 - I love anything maxi!
 I am so loving this maxi tiered skirt, I didnt see it on the Free people website though 
 
 V crochet tunic -  $108
 
 wide leg jumpsuit in apricot - $148 - love it
 
 We the free feathered maxi dress - $88 - cute
 
 The sheer stripe romper - $98
 
 Harvest moon tank - $98 - fold-over waist band shorts - $58
 
Embroidered mesh crop top - $88 - zipped ankle crop pants - $98