28.12.14

Jewellery on display

I'm just going to be honest. I keep my jewelry in just about every place in my home. My rings, necklaces, and bracelets lay on wooden corner tops, aztec backgrounds, or colorful place mats. (every now and again I place my rings in cute little trinket boxes). A couple of years ago I’ve begun to get more comfortable with displaying jewelry throughout my house, finding it inspirational in the home décor sense. I think this gives my home-life a sense of peace. Each and everytime I see a piece of my jewelry laying around my home it gives me a warm feeling inside and even brightens my mood. It’s all about walking into a space feeling a chic-boho vibe, I live for this feeling each and everyday. The concept I use for displaying jewelry is simply clearing off a shelf or the top of a dresser. I usually just place the jewelry I wore for the day in random pieces -  it could be something antique, tribal, or modern