9.10.12

Scandinavian rings

I adore Scandinavian jewelry so much and discovered these rings on the Grasilver website. Scandinavian jewelry started to turn up around the mid 1900s in the Scandinavian countries. The workmanship and quality of these pieces are absolutely amazing in my eyes. I am a huge fan of abstract and geometric shaped pieces. Many of these pieces have expired and is considered vintage now a days. Some of the most talented Scandinavian jewelry designers include: Georg Jensen, Torun Bulow-Hube, Nanna Ditzel, Hans Hansen, Bjorn Weckstrom and Henning Koppel. I must admit, most Scandinavian jewelry can be very expensive but due to the history, era, and vintage aspect of these pieces I think it's definitely worth every penny. To view more Scandinavian rings go here - Grasilver