7.7.12

Horses are cool

 Hello, my name is Billy-bob
Besides fashion I enjoy horseback riding - Horses are one of my favorite animals. After doing lots of reading about them and learning many interesting things, I became interested in learning how to ride them. Horseback riding is a hobby I enjoy when time from to time. On a near by ranch I had the chance to interact with the most beautiful well trained species that I love so much. As a hobby, it is a great way to go out and see the surrounding area especially on the most perfect summer days. On this particular ranch the riding location/trail took us to a quiet-peaceful forest area where there was a running spring for the horses to drink water - such a neat sight. Horseback riding has added advantages for seeing the surrounding areas which brings you closer to nature, the beautiful blue sky, the fresh air, and a wide open view from the back of the horse - I must let you know that I am so happy with these photos I took with my old Sony cam, and thought I would share them with you - the salt and pepper horse was so adorable, his name is Billy